Caring for your pool is crucial for its longevity. Yet, many pool owners are unnecessarily put off about the idea of painting their pool. Let us show you why this might not be as hard as you think.
Here at AquaSheen, we have the most advanced epoxy pool paint system available, as well as the experience to help you use it to give new life to your existing pool. Similar to painting your house, it’s firstly about protecting the asset, then beautifying the aesthetics.
EPOXY POOL PAINT
VS ACRYLIC AND OTHER TYPES
Here are five reasons why choosing epoxy paint is the best decision you’ll ever make for your swimming pool:
- Compared to acrylic and other water-based paints, epoxy pool paint can last longer with an average lifespan of 8 to 10 years.
- It is the thickest option out there, easily beating other types of paint. You will not have any hint of the rough and old surface upon application.
- Once cured, epoxy pool paint will give you the smoothest surface you have ever seen and felt. Even aggregate and plaster cannot compete with the stunning result.
- It can cover hairline cracks and get rid of other imperfections on the surface of your pool.
- Epoxy paint resists algae and prevents regrowth, which further protects the whole pool structure.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Based on Market Research
Our superior quality epoxy pool paint is manufactured in Australia under a Quality Management system that is certified to ISO 9001:2015. When we say our products are the best available, we mean it.
- AquaSheen products are formulated by industrial chemists to ensure the durability you need that results in the beautiful pool you’ve always wanted
- AquaSheen uses only top-rated raw materials to make our epoxy paint the best
- Our products receive repeated independent testing by NATA certified laboratories
- AquaSheen epoxy is tested and compared to other products in the market so we know we the best
- We are always evolving and improving our products so we can provide the latest technologies available to our customers
PERFORMANCE IN OUR ENTIRE
Pool Paint & Product Range
Epoxy paint is the number one choice for use in high-demand sectors.
Epoxy paint is extremely durable for pools, other heavy use areas and high demand commercial pool applications.
AquaSheen epoxy is suitable for pools and ponds with fish.
You can find epoxy paint on mining equipment, ships, chemical storage containers, and sewage facilities. AquaSheen uses the durability of epoxy paints, but with a specific formulation for pools.
We evolve with new paint technology and apply it to our products when proven to aid in results.
Our customers are lifelong and regularly refer friends to our incredible pool paint products.
DEDICATION TO THE
POOL PAINT INDUSTRY
We focus on 100% customer satisfaction.
Everyone working at AquaSheen knows that making our customers happy is of the utmost importance. One of the ways we are sure that you found our products and service good is through customer referrals.
Sharing our business with your family, friends, and associates is the highest compliment you can offer to us. We want to make sure that you are happy and able to say your experience was positive.
A LITTLE BIT
The pool industry is a significant part of the life of AquaSheen owner, Gary. He has spent over 25 years in the business and has learned the ins and outs of pools, paint, and pleasing customers.
With his understanding of the chemical components necessary to create premium quality epoxy paint, Gary identified a gap in the pool industry and set about to fill it. We have a goal to not just provide great quality products, but the support and after sales service for many years to come.
CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
- Pete @ Home Project Co.
Up there with the best customer service in town. Rachel is so great to deal with; very friendly and helpful. The product is excellent quality with a great range of options at really good value. I highly recommend it for finishing new pools and restoring old ones. Happy to continue doing business with you! Thanks, Pete
Really happy with the product and service from Aquasheen Perth. We found this to be a high quality yet cost effective way to finish our pool. Thank you!
- Leah Byrne
Super happy with how our new pool has turned out. Amazing product at great value. The white paint, believe it or not, gives the most beautiful turquoise blue colour. Thanks for the great service/product Rachel @ Aquasheen Epoxy and thanks for the great finish on our concrete pool Pete @ Home Project Co.
Fantastic customer service, guidance and expertise. Love the product, an absolute transformation of an old and weary pool - better than ever expected. Highly highly recommend this company and product