Caring for your pool is crucial for its longevity. Yet, many pool owners are unnecessarily put off about the idea of painting their pool. Let us show you why this might not be as hard as you think.
Here at AquaSheen, we have the most advanced epoxy pool paint system available, as well as the experience to help you use it to give new life to your existing pool. Similar to painting your house, it’s firstly about protecting the asset, then beautifying the aesthetics.
EPOXY POOL PAINT
VS ACRYLIC AND OTHER TYPES
Here are six reasons why choosing epoxy swimming pool paint is the best decision you’ll ever make:
- Compared to acrylic and other water-based paints, pool epoxy paint can last longer (with an average lifespan of 8 to 10 years).
- It is the thickest option out there, easily beating other types of paint. You will not have any hint of the rough and old surface upon application.
- Once cured, epoxy pool paint will give you the smoothest surface you have ever seen and felt. Even aggregate and plaster cannot compete with the stunning result.
- It can cover hairline cracks and get rid of other imperfections on the surface of your pool.
- Epoxy paint resists algae and prevents regrowth, which further protects the whole pool structure.
- It can be used to paint fibreglass, concrete, cement, pebblecrete, marblesheen and quartz pools.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Based on Market Research
Our superior quality pool epoxy paint is manufactured in Australia under a Quality Management system that is certified to ISO 9001:2015. When we say our products are the best available, we mean it.
- AquaSheen products are formulated by industrial chemists to ensure the durability you need that results in the beautiful pool you’ve always wanted
- AquaSheen uses only top-rated raw materials to make our epoxy paint the best
- Our products receive repeated independent testing by NATA certified laboratories
- AquaSheen epoxy is tested and compared to other products in the market so we know we the best
- We are always evolving and improving our products so we can provide the latest technologies available to our customers
PERFORMANCE IN OUR ENTIRE
Pool Paint & Product Range
By providing a better looking, smoother pool surface, epoxy swimming pool paint is the number one choice for use in high-demand sectors.
Epoxy paint is extremely durable for pools, other heavy use areas and high demand commercial pool applications. It has an average lifespan of 8 to 10 years.
Our paint is suitable for pools and ponds with fish, and a range of surfaces including concrete, fibreglass, cement, quartz, pebblecrete and marblesheen.
Epoxy paint can be found on mining equipment, ships, chemical storage containers, and sewage facilities. AquaSheen uses the durability of epoxy paints, but with a specific formulation for swimming pools.
We’re constantly evolving with new paint technology and regularly apply it to our new products. Whether it’s fibreglass pool paint, concrete pool paint, or any other surface, our products are the best in Australia.
Our products have an incredibly high satisfaction level. This ensures our customers are lifelong, and they regularly refer friends and family to our incredible swimming pool paint products Australia-wide.
DEDICATION TO THE
POOL PAINT INDUSTRY
We focus on 100% customer satisfaction.
Everyone working at AquaSheen in both Perth and Sydney knows that making our customers happy is of the utmost importance. One of the ways we are sure that you found our products and service to be of a high level is through customer referrals.
Sharing our business with your family, friends, and associates is the highest compliment you can offer to us. We want to make sure that you are happy and able to say your experience was positive.
A LITTLE BIT
The pool industry is a significant part of the life of AquaSheen owner, Gary. He has spent over 25 years in the business and has learned the ins and outs of pools, paint, and pleasing customers.
With his understanding of the chemical components necessary to create premium quality epoxy swimming pool paint, Gary identified a gap in the industry. AquaSheen has a goal to not just provide great quality products, but helpful after sales service for many years to come. We have warehouses in Perth and Sydney, and ship our products Australia-wide.
CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Decided to repaint our old concrete pool ourselves. After some research settled on AquaSheen epoxy to do the job as it was a local company and paint developed for our... Read More
Fantastic customer service, guidance and expertise. Love the product, an absolute transformation of an old and weary pool - better than ever expected. Highly highly recommend this company and product
Really happy with the product and service from Aquasheen Perth. We found this to be a high quality yet cost effective way to finish our pool. Thank you!
Super happy with how our new pool has turned out. Amazing product at great value. The white paint, believe it or not, gives the most beautiful turquoise blue colour. Thanks... Read More